EBANX is a global fintech founded in 2012 with a mission to be the leading payments partner in rising markets. With its own technology and infrastructure, combined with in-depth knowledge of the Latin American market, EBANX allows these companies to connect to hundreds of payment methods in different countries in the region. And it goes further, creating results for businesses and simple shopping experiences for consumers.
From the beginning of our journey, we have an important mission: to give access. And this is not just about our products and services, but it goes through everything we are and do. We believe that it is only possible to innovate with diversity, so we cherish differences in gender, race, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion and age. Plurality is what makes our Big Dream possible.
We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Let's make history together?
In your role as the Marketing Specialist for our APAC division you will be working hand in hand with the global marketing team to develop, create, and execute demand generation strategies, in a localized way, to reach our APAC prospects.
We are looking for a proactive, organized, curious person who is execution and demand generation driven, and also has the ability to have a big picture view of the overall EBANX strategy and incorporate that into your regionalized approach. Your primary KPIs include lead generation, opportunities, deal velocity, and total processing volume added to the APAC pipeline. You will be our go to person to reach and connect to this region through ABM campaigns, thought leadership, and sales support.
You’ll work cross-functionally to communicate the value of EBANX and the momentum of the Latin American market to mid-size and enterprise organizations across China (especially), Japan, South Korea, Singapore and others, in the digital, retail and travel space across a variety of touchpoints. The work you do will directly impact important business metrics, including brand awareness and education, lead conversions, sales pipeline movement, and programmatic expansion, and, for that, you will work dotted line with our APAC Commercial team in China. Your core challenge will be to build close relationships between the EBANX marketing and commercial teams and the team based in APAC, and drive value across every point in the sales cycle from top of funnel to the first sale an account makes with us.
As a Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Plan, execute, and evaluate all marketing activities in APAC aiming to build the commercial pipeline with MQLs, and move deals in the funnel;
- Develop demand generation strategies that drive thought leadership, enhance website conversions, marketing campaigns, and pipeline momentum;
- Be account obsessed - Identifying, developing and iterating an ICP for each market and the ability to align each with the opportunity in Latin America and EBANX product value;
- Write a variety of content assets, including guides, case studies, blog posts, landing pages, sponsored content, and marketing emails, tailor/translate for each account and country;
- Develop a messaging framework for our target personas, verticals, and different EBANX products to create consistency in our messaging, value proposition for each country;
- Collaborate closely with our Go-to-market, Demand Generation, Performance, Sales, --Account management and Content teams to identify new campaign, content and distribution opportunities;
- Work closely with APAC commercial team to stay on top of deal movements and health to activate lifecycle marketing initiatives to expedite pipeline velocity;
- Track results and performance of content marketing activities to inform which touchpoints and tactics are the best performing and have the biggest influence on the sales cycle.
Main requirements for this position:
- A track record of executing B2B demand generation campaigns across the APAC region (especially China). You should have countless examples of successful campaigns that you are most proud of, as well as those that weren’t as successful and what you learned as a result;
- Metrics driven - Ability to identify when different tactics are working and when they aren’t and the ability to analyze performance, call out patterns, and iterate your strategy;
- Advanced English is mandatory, native or advanced Mandarin is preferred;
- Ability to stay on top of trends and insights across the LatAm market, our buyers, and the payment landscape and incorporate into campaigns and thought leadership pushes;
- Ability to work with third party vendors, including agencies, market intelligence resources and more;
- Strong collaboration – ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and within the Global Marketing team; a fundamental understanding of the role of transparency and teamwork;
- Ability to write and distribute different formats of content for a variety of audiences, and define their success metrics: ad copy, long form articles, case studies, reports, presentations, emails and more;
- Love what you're doing. Excited by new challenges and thinking outside of the box;
- Deep experience with localized social media, paid media, advertising, branded content, and search engine marketing channels.
What else would we like to see?
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics;
- Experience with Baidu, 360, Sogou, Zhihu, Baidu Zhidao, Yuguowenda, WeChat, WEIBO, DOUYIN, and YOL are a huge plus;
- Knowledge of the payments industry;
- Attentive to detail;
- Organization and prioritization forward;
- Team player mindset;
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);