EBANX is a global fintech that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on international sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers. By joining us you will have the opportunity to be the tip of the spear of EBANX's growth in the US and Europe.
You must thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with high pressure. You will be responsible for onboarding new customers for EBANX. Entrepreneurial spirit and self-driven mentality are must-haves to succeed in this role. The main focus will be on building new partnerships and collaborating with EBANX implementation, product, and marketing teams. In this position, you will be reporting to the VP of Global Business Development.
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Develop new business partnerships in the US and Europe;
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial engagement to closed;
- Maintain a strong understanding of our competitive landscape, business strategy, and growth opportunities; and be proactive to put in place a new strategy if necessary;
- Build lasting and beneficial relationships with partners and other industry participants;
- Partner with and influences a cross-functional team internally (e.g. risk, product, marketing) to support growth initiative and deal execution;
- Respond to complicated and diverse RFIs and RFPs as they arise;
- Travel across the designated geographic region.
Main requirements for this position:
- Relevant experience in Sales with a successful track record, preferably within a high growth company;
- Be based in the US;
- Experience selling complex B2B services or technology to C-Level decision-makers in the enterprise software (SaaS), ERP, or financial services verticals;
- Global E-Commerce Expertise: knowledge of the challenges of global e-commerce and the various components that are required of a merchant to be successful across regions;
- Knowledge of driving complex sales processes: managing and leading layers of decision-makers;
- Pipeline and CRM competence: knows how to manage a pipeline over time and forecast sales;
- Have a can-do attitude, be able to articulate and overcome failure, and have a resilient mindset to thrive within a competitive environment;
- Self-starter comfortable in an entrepreneurial setting; ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, within a small, lean team;
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including developing relationships, negotiating, and building influence;
- Be creative and street smart to overcome obstacles and bring exceptional results.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to grow;
- Lots of flexibility and autonomy;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation).
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.