EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we also offer solutions in local processing and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
In your role as the Marketing Specialist for Mexico, you will be working hand in hand with the global marketing team to develop, create, and execute demand generation strategies, in a localized way, to reach our prospects. We are looking for a proactive, organized, curious person who is execution and demand generation driven, and also has the ability to have a big picture view of the overall EBANX strategy and incorporate that into your regionalized approach. Your primary KPIs include lead generation, opportunities, deal velocity, and total processing volume added to the commercial pipeline. You will be our go to person to reach and connect to this region through ABM campaigns, thought leadership, and sales support.
About the role:
You’ll work cross-functionally to communicate the value of EBANX and the momentum of the Latin American market to mid-size and enterprise organizations across Mexico, in the digital, retail and travel space across a variety of touchpoints. The work you do will directly impact important business metrics, including brand awareness and education, lead conversions, sales pipeline movement, and programmatic expansion, and, for that, you will work cross-functionally with our marketing, product and commercial team in Mexico. Your core challenge will be to build close relationships between the EBANX marketing and commercial team to bring the EBANX brand to life in Mexico, and drive value across every point in the sales cycle from top of funnel to the first sale an account makes with us.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, execute, and evaluate all marketing activities for the Mexico territory aiming to build the commercial pipeline with MQLs, and move deals in the funnel.
- Develop demand generation strategies that drive thought leadership, enhance website conversions, marketing campaigns, and pipeline momentum.
- Be account obsessed - Identifying, developing and iterating an ICP for the market and the ability to align each with the opportunity in Latin America and EBANX product value.
- Write a variety of content assets, including guides, case studies, blog posts, landing pages, sponsored content, and marketing emails, tailor/translate for each account and country.
- Develop a messaging framework for our target personas, verticals, and different EBANX products to create consistency in our messaging, value proposition for each country.
- Collaborate closely with our Go-to-market, Demand Generation, Performance, Sales, Account management and Content teams to identify new campaign, content and distribution opportunities.
- Work closely with the commercial team to stay on top of deal movements and health to activate lifecycle marketing initiatives to expedite pipeline velocity.
- Track results and performance of content marketing activities to inform which touchpoints and tactics are the best performing and have the biggest influence on the sales cycle.
- A track record of executing B2B demand generation campaigns. You should have countless examples of successful campaigns that you are most proud of, as well as those that weren’t as successful and what you learned as a result.
- Metrics driven - Ability to identify when different tactics are working and when they aren’t and the ability to analyze performance, call out patterns, and iterate your strategy.
- Advanced English and Spanish is mandatory.
- Ability to stay on top of trends and insights across the LatAm market, our buyers, and the payment landscape and incorporate into campaigns and thought leadership pushes.
- Ability to work with third party vendors, including agencies, market intelligence resources and more.
- Strong collaboration – ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization and within the Global Marketing team; a fundamental understanding of the role of transparency and teamwork.
- Ability to write and distribute different formats of content for a variety of audiences, and define their success metrics: ad copy, long form articles, case studies, reports, presentations, emails and more.
- Love what you're doing. Excited by new challenges and thinking outside of the box.
- Deep experience with localized social media, paid media, advertising, branded content, and search engine marketing channels.
What else would we like to see?
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce, and Google Analytics.
- Experience with sponsored content, branding partnerships, and other B2B advertising channels in Mexico.
- Knowledge of the payments industry.
- Attentive to detail.
- Organization and prioritization forward.
- Team player mindset.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth.
- Casual office and dress code.
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes.
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation).
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC ).
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday).
- Meal Allowance.
- Transportation voucher (if needed).
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.