EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
There is significant market growth expected over the coming years in Financial Services payments transformation, driven by the following factors:
- Traditional banks have been addressing complex and costly payment infrastructures, while challenger banks have been building new payment platforms. Cost minimisation and improved resilience are driving these programmes.
- In parallel, there are industry initiatives such as New Payments Architecture, RTGS re-platforming, Open Banking, ISO20022 messaging, Confirmation of Payee and Regulatory tightening that are collectively transforming the payments landscape.
- Covid has accelerated the move away from cash through a shift to alternative payments channels, bringing digital capabilities front and centre. Migration to digital banking just accelerated this shift by 3-4 years
- Payment providers are now looking to transform using business led, cloud based ecosystem solutions for payments that can be configured, deployed and adapted quickly.
The Banking and Payments Product Manager will have a proven track record helping clients transform their payments capabilities by taking lead roles in developing solution architectures as well as supporting the delivery of payment transformations by providing architecture oversight, solution design and leadership. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have a good understanding of many (if not all) of the following areas:
- Payment schemes: Understanding of payment schemes including BACS, Faster Payments and CHAPS; scheme operating rules; however our emphasis is on cross border capabilities such as SEPA, TARGET2, SWIFT and RTP where extensive experience is required.
- Payment channels: Understanding of mobile and online payments, open banking channels
- Payment lifecycle: Understanding of payment messaging, real time and deferred net settlements, exception processing (including failed payments and repairs), and reconciliations
- Digital payments: Understanding of wallets, digital currencies, blockchain based payments, and central bank digital currencies
- Card payments: Understanding of issuers, acquirers and card schemes, interchange, cardholder authentication,
- Payment operations: Understanding of back office functions, including fraud, AML and sanctions operations, liquidity management,
- RTGS: Understanding of central bank real time payments and settlements; role of central bank money; management of liquidity and collateral; gridlock management and commercial bank interfaces
- Payment technologies: Understanding of payments switching, routing, use of cryptography, PIN operations, contact and contactless protocols
- Emerging payment technologies: Understanding of emerging developments such as Open Banking, new payment rails, digital payments, new payment channels such as wallets, smart Point of Sale and ATMs, real time cross border, blockchain-enabled crypto payments, central bank digital currencies, data in payments and financial crime developments
- Payment Fintechs: knowledge of Fintech niches offerings in the payments value chain
- Be accomplished in building effective relationships with third-party delivery organisations through the process of sourcing selecting, and managing the technical engagement with partner/providers
- A confident and impactful communicator, both written and verbal, able to clearly explain solution design to non-technical audiences, and technical design to technical audiences;
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.