EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Shopee, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking a Senior Business Operation Analyst to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers. By joining us you will have the opportunity to be a part of our growing Corporate Initiatives Team.
The ebanker will work with the Business Operations Team focused on Strategics Merchants, you will find many opportunities to engage with different business areas (technology teams, fraud prevention, commercial and merchant services) and improve the overall performance of payment solutions offered by EBANX.
As a Senior Business Operation Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Daily analysis of monitoring alerts, focusing on immediate action in case of reduction of approval rate
- Proactive performance with commercial teams, engineering and fraud prevention.
- Constant monitoring of all pillars of approval rates with a focus on MERCHANT: approval of acquirers, issuers, BINs, products and divisions: CVV, Card Verify Pre Auth and others
- Constant evaluation of merchants' checkouts, focusing on identifying UX improvements that result in increased approval rates
- Analyze the impact of business rules on merchants results with a focus on implementing improvements
- Conduct periodic schedules with merchants, with a focus on presenting key results, improvement opportunities and action plans
- Monitoring of approval rates on a daily/Weekly/Monthly basis
- Producing Insights based on past performance
- Improve future performance by coming up with strategies
- Ensure all merchant KPIs met through these strategies
Main requirements for this position:
- Experience in Payments Market, E-commerce or Similars
- Outstanding data driven mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced, data-driven environment.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Organization and proactive mind
- Experience in presenting and conducting meetings
- Excellent Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Proficiency in English
What else would we like to see?
- SQL & BI knowledge
- Project management
- Performance analysis using Tableau and Kibana
- Storytelling skills
- Desire to see the big picture
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.