EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking a Global Tax Analyst Senior to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers.
The tax compliance team is responsible for verifying the tax procedure adopted in all countries in which we operate. And we increasingly need to think globally, and we look for someone who can help us in this mission.
As a Global Tax Analyst Senior you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring, sending information and reviewing transfer pricing reports from Singapore, Mexico, Argentina, and Colombia
- Monitoring of credit balance restitution processes in LATAM.
- Review of tax assessments and ancillary declarations of Offshore companies.
- Support in the development of projects related to the tax area.
- Review of procedures adopted in the calculation of taxes.
- Assistance in the demands of other areas in relation to taxes in LATAM and Offshore countries.
- Submission of information for the audit.
Main requirements for this position:
- Degree in accounting, law, or administration.
- Experience in large or medium-sized companies.
- Knowledge regarding transfer pricing legislation.
- Knowledge of tax legislation in other Latin American countries.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Advanced or fluent Spanish and English
What else would we like to see?
- Big Four experience;
- Experience in payment method companies;
- MBA/Specialization in the tax area;
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.