EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on multiple international sites such as Uber, Airbnb, Shopee, and Spotify. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded, and we went beyond payment methods. Today, we offer local processing solutions for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers, and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer that will help us create amazing projects. We want to someone proactive, that proposes new solutions to old practices and that believes your talent can be useful for a lot more than doing jobs. This Designer will be part of the EBANX Pay team.
- Execute across all phases of design work: participate in research, define conceptual foundation for design solutions, execute excellent UX flows, apply visual design systems, prototype using a variety of tools and methods, create production ready designs, participate or conduct usability testing and support multi-disciplinary teams during implementation
- Bring narrative of user needs to the cross-functional team
- Incorporate Data Analysis and feedback through testing to validation of concepts and experience paradigms
- Adapt processes that are necessary to work within a cross-functional team
- Manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Contribute to the creation of outstanding experiences, incorporating best practices in UX and creating solid, engaging UX and UI patterns
- Inspire, push creativity, challenge established thinking, and identify industry best practices for user experience within your team and across the organisation
- Collaborate with peers in other design teams
- Ensure that the quality of implementation meets design requirements
- Progressive experience in UI/UX design or product design, with a focus on internet and/or mobile consumer products is required
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Graphic Design, UI/UX, Web Design, HCI or a related field preferred
- Advanced knowledge of design tools - Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, (knowledge on prototypes and animations are a plus), and any other tools needed to get the job done
- An inspiring portfolio that demonstrates experience leading design projects, crafting design systems, working through complex user flows, and shipping products that are functional, intuitive and visually compelling
- Experience applying user research methodologies and product data/analytics to inform design decisions
- Meaningful experience working closely with product managers and engineers in a collaborative environment
- Passion for creating exceptional user experiences that address real user needs
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to simplify the complex
- Thrive on collaboration with other teams to accomplish shared goals
- Resourceful and mindful; you move fast but don't break things
- Possess a build-measure-learn iterative mindset
- Operational experience in prioritisation and time-management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English communication skills
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.