We are searching for a Strategic Payment Partnerships Specialist, LIVING IN COLOMBIA, that will be accountable for managing all aspects of the commercial relationships with third party suppliers. These vendors or suppliers mainly consist of next generation payment providers, retail banks, acquirers, issuers, payment gateways and alternative payment product providers.
It is important to have a solid background in the financial / payment industry / eCommerce and experience with working in project groups in the financial / payments sector.
Knowledge of the payments industry is a differential.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Manage relationships, opportunities and issues with suppliers
- Accountable for any issues, escalation originating from vendors and/or EBANX teams.
- Arrange commercial agreements with suppliers including Contract negotiation
- Maintain commercial contact and contract information of suppliers
- Negotiate new and existing contracts with partners to maximize profits
- Explore and develop new supplier relations
- Coordinate the Vendor selection process and boarding process within EBANX
- Negotiate costs rates
- Conduct regular performance reviews
- Act as primary point of contact (internal & external) for suppliers
- Provide consultancy support to Sales and Account Management to help sign new corporate business and increased flow from existing customers
- Fluent Spanish/English, Portuguese is a plus
- Solid background in the financial / payment industry / eCommerce
- Experience with working in project groups in the financial / payments sector
- Experience working with a payment processing or acquirer
- Comprehensive knowledge of market intelligence
- Extensive broad experience in account management processes and experience in a professional and complex environment
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Self-motivated and comfortable operating in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically and creatively about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Data-driven mindset and strong analytical skills, able to interpret data, identify problems, and come up with constructive solutions.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes in-company;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Education: budget for scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Health insurance;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.