The position of marketing operation and automation is to work on the global demand generation team within the cross-border marketing department and will work to ensure all the integrations, processes and platforms on the area is working properly, reliable and up to date.
As a marketing operation and automation analyst you will own the marketing automation platform(Hubspot), it’s correct integration and synchronization with SalesForce and other internal systems. Also you will be the owner of the platform to perform functional configuration, enhancements, system maintenance and business process testing, which includes managing custom fields, forms, records, workflows, lead scores, searching and reporting, and user roles to support business requirements.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Own the marketing automation platform(Hubspot) and it’s correct integration with other platforms and systems;
- Implement and maintain a processes governance by mapping, creating and documenting the needs on the area to ensure all the process within demand generation is working;
- Ensure the global marketing automation ecosystem is reliable and up to date on the needs of the business.
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Ensure the correct Hubspot configuration for marketing assets like workflows, landing pages, CTAs, forms, properties and scores;
- Identify proactively the demand generation needs and use tools and process to meet these needs;
- Partner with data team to ensure the correct data collection and reporting;
- Partner with business intelligence to map metrics and build the right KPIs to ensure all the marketing strategies are in the correct way and pace;
- Work closely with the sales organization to optimize the bi-directional flow of leads and contact data through CRM platforms, Hubspot and Salesforce;
- Identify patterns and opportunities of enhancement and growth;
- Ensure all the marketing process is compliant with regulations like GDRP and LGPD, by partnering with the IT governance teams.
- Good english to collaborate with teams from USA and APAC in a daily bases, we will test it;
- Proficiency in Hubspot as a marketing automation platform;
- Strong project management skills;
- Proven experience on process management;
- Analytical mindset and creative problem solving;
- Being proactive on discover opportunities of enhancement on marketing processes;
- Teamwork mentality to collaborate with all the marketing department plus departments like commercial, product and operations;
- Prioritize efficiently. You'll be juggling a thousand things at once. Be able to recognize which tasks are most important to the company mission and priorities, and get those done.
What else would we like to see?
- Experience working with Google Analytics/Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Hubspot, SalesForce and Tableau;
- Experience on digital analytics tag management;
- Good understanding on marketing attribution models and cookie management;
- Knowledge on HTML and CSS.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.