EBANX is a global company focused on financial services. In 2012, we were born with the mission of connecting global companies to Latin America, facilitating the payment of Latin Americans on international sites like Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and went beyond payment methods, so that we could offer local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for end users. We call ourselves ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect and live globally. Want to join the big dream and be part of the team?
We are looking for a Data Analyst Mid-Level to join our People Operations team. We have a lot of challenges to expand our operations globally and we are already moving fast towards that goal. There are ebankers already working in many countries of Latin America, North America, Asia Pacific and Europe. Let’s join our BIG DREAM!
Besides conquering the world, your activities will be:
- Maintain all dashboards and ad-hoc People (HR) queries;
- Help the People (HR) Team to define its KPIs and the best way to keep them on track;
- Support the decision-making using data;
- Work closely with business areas and stakeholders;
- Build the integration of People (HR) process data sets;
- Be an influencer of a data driven culture.
- Desire to have a deep understanding of our business model;
- Analytical mindset;
- Proven experience in data analysis;
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Qlik);
- Always ask why and have a holistic approach to solve problems;
- Be customer oriented;
- Passion for being challenged and learning everyday;
- Intermediary English;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel (you will need to know pivot table, Procv and more than that ... Be passionate about numbers).
What else would we like to see?
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset;
- R for data analysis and some automations;
- Storytelling skills;
- Desire to see the big picture.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES - Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play - Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day - Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!
Follow us on Instagram and look for the hashtag #ebanxlife to learn more about EBANX's culture.