As one of the first pioneers of earned wage access, our passion at EarnIn is building products that deliver real time financial flexibility for those with the unique needs of living paycheck to paycheck. Our community members access their earnings as they earn them, with options to spend, save, and grow their money without mandatory fees, interest rates, or credit checks. Since our founding, our app has been downloaded over 13M times and we have provided access to $15 billion in earnings.
We’re fortunate to have an incredibly experienced leadership team, combined with world-class funding partners like A16Z, Matrix Partners, DST, and a very healthy core business with a tremendous runway. We’re growing fast and are excited to continue bringing world class talent onboard to help shape the next chapter of our growth journey.
We are looking for an experienced professional to lead finance for growth, partnerships, and new product development. This individual will partner closely with the executive team and other leaders to set and support our growth strategy, design and optimize new products, allocate resources, optimize performance, and bring a financial lens to investment decision making. The role will report to the Head of FP&A.
This position could be located in the Bay Area or remote. The US base salary range for this full-time position is $148,000 - $270,000 + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location.
What You'll Do:
- Own and enhance a multi-year, multi-product growth model.
- Drive the monthly forecast and variance process related to revenue. Partner with leadership to assess performance, optimize resourcing and execution, and deliver on objectives.
- Develop and enhance standard and ad hoc financial analyses and metrics to provide operational insight to business leaders from brand and top of funnel through monetization, churn, and retention.
- Partner cross-functionally to build products that deliver tremendous value to EarnIn’s users and great outcomes for EarnIn’s business.
- Communicate business objectives and performance to key stakeholders.
- Provide financial analysis to support decision making and optimize ROI.
- Design, automate, and optimize flexible FP&A processes and systems to support the growth organization and new product development.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or other relevant area of study, or equivalent work experience required, MBA a plus.
- 6-10+ years of relevant experience, including within FP&A at a high-growth company or other highly analytical industries like investment banking or management consulting.
- Detail-oriented and master of your craft, yet able to communicate results in a simple and succinct manner as possible across the organization.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with complex financial modeling including cohort level analysis as well as user acquisition metrics (e.g. CAC, LTV, & ROAS).
- Experience measuring effectiveness of marketing campaigns as well as paid media efficient frontier analysis.
- Experience with planning and analytics tools as well as SQL is a plus.
- Experience in Fintech, Financial Services, or Banking a plus.
- Collaborative mindset and experience leading and developing small teams.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, often ambiguous environment.
- Experience building processes and systems to support a high-growth company.