Downtown Music Services is a modern global music company committed to building a more equitable music industry. As the preferred partner for some of the world’s most beloved songwriters, storied music catalogs, and emerging artists at the forefront of pop culture, we offer bespoke distribution, publishing administration, creative marketing and finance solutions to entrepreneurial creators and their partners. Downtown Music Services is owned and operated by Downtown Music Holdings.
Downtown Music Services is looking for an Artist & Label Marketing Manager to join our team. This will be a six month contract position located in Mexico City, Mexico to support our growing client base.
- Cultivate and strengthen relationships with key editorial, marketing, and label relations teams at streaming services in Mexico with a focus on Latin, Hip Hop and Regional Mexican
- Contribute to the overall digital release strategy as it pertains to DSPs/streaming services
- Liaise with international territories for localized campaign strategy
- Collaborate with Artist & Label Services team and Artist Management teams to execute successful artist campaigns across the DSP spectrum
- Communicate streaming, play-listing and digital sales and streaming results to throughout the Downtown Music Services organization
- Prepare reports and key-results for priority campaigns;
- Any other related services; and
- Any other services as Customer may reasonably request.
- Knowledge of current and future trends in music with a deep knowledge of digital distribution and an established network within relevant artist, industry and influencer communities
- Deep understanding of emerging and established streaming and social platforms
- Understanding of industry best practices for various accounts & retailers, marketing and operational front
- Excellent communication skills both in English & Spanish, with experience of building and maintaining internal and external relationships as well as writing pitches and combining multiple elements of a campaign into a cohesive story
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail with ability to set and consistently meet deadlines
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Downtown's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and encourage all to apply.