- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Anywhere within Israel, UK, Germany or France, preferably in Israel. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
In this role you will: DoiT International is looking for a motivated, self-starter as we build and expand Global People Operations strategy and programs across the business. The ideal candidate for this position will have extensive experience in a high-tech industry and proven leadership in supporting strategy, building relationships, reinforcing company culture, and developing policies and programs at an incredibly fast paced, nimble organization.
Operating as an internal consultant assigned to specific departments, we need a stellar Business Partner to serve as:
- Strategic Partner & Trusted Advisor:
- Craft and implement enterprise-wide strategies to address challenges and strengthen employee experience
- Identify and partner with management to address talent issues before they negatively impact the business
- Provide guidance and support to align structure and goals around strategic objectives, support internal communications and manage change
- Identify, support and mentor the next generation of leaders
- Identify and proactively communicate relevant people and performance metrics, patterns and milestones
- Guide the performance management process through partnership, internal consulting and the creation and documentation of internal job specs, families, skills metrics and goals.
- Provide insight and recommendations on compensation benchmarking and strategy
- Operations & Program Manager:
- Measure, monitor and reinforce existing policies and procedures - ensuring activities are driving business value.
- Ensure that department initiatives and programs are aligned with culture
- Keep senior leaders and line managers updated on People Operations initiatives and activities
- Partner with Recruiting to ensure clarity on hiring priorities and roadmap
- Partner with assigned Leadership to identify, define, create, launch and manage the needs for strategic People Ops program offerings catered to support specific lines of the business.
- Mediator & Sounding Board
- Create sustained solutions to individual employee challenges
- Manage competing personalities in the organization
- Build trust and foster healthy communication
- Utilize strong working knowledge of employment law to resolve employee relations issues and acute challenges as they arise using a pragmatic and common-sense approach
- Prepare in advance for different situations and scenarios and respond to both employees’ and managers’ needs
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years’ experience including extensive experience in HR as a Business Partner supporting leadership and business strategy building high-tech organizations
- Experience supporting change management in a high growth, rapidly evolving environment
- Highly developed and demonstrated teamwork, coaching and advising skills working with both employees and management at all levels
- Very strong written and verbal skills in support of role, program and policy development and implementation
- Experience in compensation policies and planning, including incentive programs, equity, and other related activities
- Ability to lead in an ever-changing business environment.
- Background working in the Cloud, IT Service Management, or SaaS Companies is highly desirable
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching / Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Uncapped PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance