- For many companies, the journey to cloud transformation can be more like a tangled web of complexity. DoiT International is a global organization that helps teams successfully evaluate, test, migrate, and optimize on the public cloud.
- As Google Cloud’s top partner and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
- Beyond just a helping hand, we’re building a suite of products to help our customers to optimize every facet of their cloud deployments. As a testament to our deep engineering expertise, over 1,000 tech-savvy companies such as Outbrain, JFrog, and Redislabs trust DoiT International’s Cloud Management Platform as their copilot in the cloud.
- Having raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company — especially around product innovation. DoiT’s Cloud Management Platform is a gamechanger in the industry that helps the developers at tech-savvy companies improve cloud operations, maintain security, control cost, and ensure governance of its growing cloud estate.
Our Core Values guide us in crafting a unique and stellar employee experience for all of our team members.
Target Locations: Anywhere within the US. We’ve created a remote first culture that thrives in a virtual environment so you have the resources you need to connect with talented people around the world.
- Own the full life-cycle of the hiring process for assigned searches at DoiT International, dedicated mainly to Go-To-Market and Technical positions across North America
- Locate and engage passive candidates through the use of various sourcing techniques
- Collaborate with our leadership team and work closely with hiring managers across regions
- Creatively recruit top-notch candidates and maintain a strong pipeline of talent while executing a meaningful candidate experience
- Accelerate DoiT International’s local employer branding as a great place to work
- Serve as a champion for scaling the culture, community and Diversity & Inclusion within DoiT as part of our Global People Ops Team, helping to build connections, reinforce our values and participate in special projects.
- A great passion for recruiting
- 3+ years of experience working as an in-house recruiter with experience filling a wide variety of Go-To-Market or Technical roles within the IT Service Management vertical.
- Hands-on ownership of hiring processes end to end (writing job descriptions, interviewing, working closely with hiring managers, etc)
- Proven sourcing skills with the ability to find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Proficiency with recruiting tools, applicant tracking systems, data management/reporting technique
- Experience managing remote hiring processes with multiple offices nationally/globally
- Result oriented, agile and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- A people person with great interpersonal skills - "Can do" attitude, independent and proactive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Additional languages - advantage.
Benefits and Perks
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision plans from top carriers
- Professional Development, including certifications
- 401k matching / Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Flexible PTO
- Parental Leave
- Flexible working options
- Home Office Allowance
- Work-life balance