Our Core Values
They are few, but we feel strongly about them. From creating processes to decision-making and recruiting, we build our five core values into nearly every single thing we do.
- Independence. Others can trust that you’ll deliver on time and your teammates don’t need to worry about you keeping your word.
- Mastery. You love what you do and care deeply about the quality of your work, down to the smallest details.
- Communication. Your communication is clear, concise, and engaging whether you're explaining a complex idea or providing feedback.
- Ambition. You set high standards for yourself and those around you. The time you spend on work isn’t measured by quantity, but by quality.
- Impact. You're able to see the "big picture" and then solve issues that have a high impact on our customers, our team, and our company.
DoiT International was founded in 2010. We started out with just two people, and today we’re a company of +100 spread out across 96 different cities around the world. We’re cloud architects, software engineers, tinkerers, writers, speakers, bikers, ops engineers, runners, developers, chefs, analysts, campers, musicians, cheesemakers, knitters, hikers, authors, photographers, drivers, readers, travelers, gardeners, volunteers, parents, and hard workers.
The cloud helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of a global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners. You'll inspire companies to become more productive and collaborative by using Google’s products, freeing them from the overheads of managing infrastructure, provisioning servers and configuring networks.
As Google Cloud's top partner in the world and a strategic partner of Amazon Web Services, our mission is to enable customers to harness the power of the public cloud at peak efficiency so they can focus on building the best products for their own customers.
Having recently raised $100 million from Charlesbank Capital Partners, we’re scaling all aspects of our company - and that’s where you come in! As our first Field Sales Representative in France, you will apply best-in-class pipeline generation, deal management, solution pitching, negotiation, and closing skills to identify and manage new prospects in medium-sized companies and startups. By championing the innovative power of Google Cloud and AWS products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full business cycle, as well as identifying tangible opportunities for existing cloud customers. Using your passion for cloud, you help spread the magic of Google Cloud and AWS to organizations.
Since we are dedicated to being a remote first company, this position can work anywhere in France. We want you to work where you are most comfortable and productive whether that be at home, in a coworking space, or a coffee shop.
Target Locations: Remote anywhere in France
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5-10 years of quota-carrying sales experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Prove experience selling Google Cloud Platform or AWS products/services.
- Consistent record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Cloud Economics and TCO based financial selling experience preferred
- High degree of self-discipline and experience of using CRM systems and sales forecasting
- Technically minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products.
- An entrepreneur at heart who is independent, creative, passionate and approachable
- Networker with the ability to create, join and grow social circles and partnerships easily, with the ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment
- Self-organized, Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough and tenacious
- Analytical, Data-driven, detail-oriented and able to “zoom” in/out from the big picture to the minutiae.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in French and English, both written and verbal
- A great sense of humor and enjoys having fun at work
Benefits and Perks:
- Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and vision plans from top carriers.
- Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work - you are free to work from where you work best
- Flexible working hours and work life balance
- Professional Development including cloud certifications