Docugami is a Seattle-area document engineering startup that raised $10M seed round of VC funding in February 2020, and has earned multiple endorsements from industry leaders and publications. We strive to transform how businesses create and manage documents for greater productivity, compliance, and insight using breakthrough artificial intelligence.
Applying AI to natural language processing (NLP) is today's next frontier. Docugami specializes in inventing and implementing unique and creative techniques that push the boundaries of what is possible in document understanding, information extraction and document authoring assistance.
We're looking for an MBA Intern to join our team and help accelerate our sales and customer engagement. During your internship, you will have the opportunity to be part of an experienced, highly motivated sales and marketing team while directly contributing to customer wins.
You will love this job if:
- You love applying your research to new territory
- You are a "starter" who enjoys defining the direction and best practices of a product from the beginning
- You seek opportunities to learn and take on new challenges
- You are eager to discover and quantify areas of value to the businesses
- You want to help build an early stage startup
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Working with our business leadership to quantify Docugami's market opportunities and competitive positioning
- Working with the Marketing team to drive customer awareness and a marketing funnel. This may include the following:
- Develop and execute customer personas and sector / industry messaging and targeting
- Develop organic and paid marketing tactics such as LinkedIn Advertising and email distribution.
- Mapping appropriate content to various stages of the user journey.
- Managing a marketing content calendar with drafting, publishing and distribution steps for the team.
- Working directly with the Sales team to support conversion from leads to initial adoption.
What we look for in a candidate:
- Currently enrolled in a top-tier MBA program
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong presentation, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Passion for meeting customer challenges in a Sales and Marketing role
- Competitive pay
- Healthy snack stipend
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of highly motivated folks with a unique range of startup, big enterprise, scientific, engineering, sales & marketing experience
- Vibrant and inclusive company culture with frequent team-building events
Docugami is a Seattle-area document engineering startup that transforms how businesses create and manage documents for greater productivity, compliance, and insight using breakthrough artificial intelligence. Founded in March 2018 by former senior engineering leaders from Microsoft, Docugami harnesses a wide range of artificial intelligence techniques, including natural language processing, image recognition, declarative markup, and other approaches, to enable businesses of all sizes to radically improve how they create and manage documents for greater insight, efficiency, and business impact.
Learn more at www.docugami.com
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team.