Docugami uses powerful artificial intelligence to unlock the information contained in highly varied, unstructured business documents. Business users, without IT or development projects, can immediately create custom analysis of vital document content and information from large batches of contracts, can assist users in creating new documents more efficiently and consistently, and can automatically connect information from within documents to other business systems.
Docugami started with years of R&D, and has received a $10M seed round of VC funding as well as multiple endorsements from industry leaders and publications. The founders are seasoned ex-Microsoft engineers and leaders, some already well known in the software industry for their record of building and running $1B+ innovative software product businesses.
We're looking for Back End Engineers to join our team and help make these breakthroughs happen. Docugami values engineers from diverse backgrounds who are strong in Python, C# and/or Java, enjoy developing SaaS applications, and have a desire to work with world-class engineers and AI researchers.
You will love this job if:
- You love solving hard problems
- You a "starter" who enjoys defining the direction and best practices of a product from the beginning
- You seek opportunities to learn new things
- You want to experience an early stage startup
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborating with PMs and other engineers to design and deliver features on the roadmap
- Working with our in-house science team to integrate strategic science breakthroughs
- Ensure end to end customer success with your work, including working with sales and support
What we look for in a candidate:
- We have different positions available: 7 – 15 years of experience
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering background
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills
- Passion for technical excellence
- History of consistently delivering software at scale
- Experience working with: Spark, C#, Azure Functions, Kubernetes, Python, Azure Blob Storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Pulumi, Bicep, Azure Pipelines.
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Healthcare plan
- Competitive vacation and leave policy
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of highly motivated folks with a unique range of startup, big enterprise, scientific, engineering, sales & marketing experience
- Vibrant and inclusive company culture with frequent team-building events
- Remote work environment that operates on PST hours
Docugami is a Seattle-area document engineering startup that transforms how businesses create and manage documents for greater productivity, compliance, and insight using breakthrough artificial intelligence. Founded in March 2018 by former senior engineering leaders from Microsoft, Docugami harnesses a wide range of artificial intelligence techniques, including natural language processing, image recognition, declarative markup, and other approaches, to enable businesses of all sizes to radically improve how they create and manage documents for greater insight, efficiency, and business impact.
Learn more at www.docugami.com
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse team.