Are you inherently curious? Do you find yourself digging in to find out “why?” Are you passionate about data and finding the meaning behind the numbers? If so, we might have the right job for you.
We are DeVries Global, an integrated communications agency headquartered in New York. Though we bring expertise across numerous platforms and disciplines, we aren't your traditional shop. Stripping away the tired definitions of "PR" or "advertising," we marry a data-informed, insight-driven approach with proven public relations and social media know how. We are imaginative, passionate and decisive. We recognize that when curiosity drives, creativity thrives. What's more, we've ditched the standard agency protocols, hierarchies and billing structures in favor of living in our clients' worlds, so that we can bring them blue-sky thinking and big-time results. We are part of Interpublic Group of Companies with offices in New York and Los Angeles, and a global footprint across Europe and Asia.
This role will have the opportunity to work on some of the world’s most iconic brands providing crucial intelligence and insights that help deliver business impact.
This is a dream job for someone who is a self-starter and a team player. Someone who balances left-brained analytical fact-finding with right-brained intuition and storytelling. This is a role with growth potential, regular client interaction and the freedom to innovate.
- Collect, analyze and synthesize data to provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations for clients
- Provide detailed, thoughtful reporting across all media channels (inclusive of earned media, influencer activity, owned social media, and more)
- Listen to relevant social conversations to identify industry trends
- Present your findings to internal and external teams
- Develop measurable KPIs, dashboards and scorecards
- Design reporting and analysis approaches tailored to clients’ business objectives
- Create audience profiles and segmentation analyses using market research tools
- Stay current with the latest data and intelligence tools and trends
- Be a part of an integrated team across multiple offices
- Creatively curious
- Scrappy, hungry and resourceful
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in digital analytics and/or digital marketing
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, time management and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with the ability to use complex formulas; experience with data visualization tools such as Power BI is a plus
- Understanding of native analytics/data from social channels including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook/Instagram
- Boolean logic across platforms
- Experience with content publishing/analytics tools like Sprinklr or HootSuite
- Social listening skills – experience with Brandwatch or Talkwalker
- Experience with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics a plus
- Familiarity with PowerPoint, with the ability to present findings in a visually appealing and informative format
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others
DeVries is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. DeVries recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.