We are on a mission to spark connections and bring people together.
Dcard is a social media platform devoted to creating a safe and free environment for ever-flowing ideas and extraordinary stories. Garnering the trust of the younger generation, our service attracts millions of active users and up to 18 million unique visitors per month. We have substantial influence and high penetration amongst the youth of Taiwan, but our ambitions do not stop here.
As a strong and emerging international company, we are on a mission to spark connections and bring people together. We continue to make impactful influence in the social media, advertising and e-commerce fields. Continuing our success in the Taiwan market, we are now expanding to Hong Kong, Japan, and the APAC & LATAM market.
As a Senior UX Researcher at Dcard, you will obtain qualitative and quantitative data and propose directions for product improvement. If you are ready to take the leap, join us in creating an experience that connects people all around the world!
About Our UX Research Team
You will work with the product team, creating products across the fields of social media, e-commerce, and new markets. You’ll be focused on user experience optimization, ensuring that the development team creates functions and interfaces that different users enjoy. You will also work alongside the operations team in obtaining quantitative and qualitative data through user research to create more ‘Dcard Aha moments!’
What You’ll Do
- Participate in overseas market development from 0 to 1 and assist the team in overseas research:
- Assist the team in understanding new markets, potential user profiles, social and cultural contexts, consumer behavior, competitive product analysis and look for opportunities for product entrance.
- Assist in planning long term overseas user research roadmap to clarify user needs and pain points.
- Validate product concepts, MVP’s and assist the team in collecting feedback and product optimization directions.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and Product Designer to translate key insights into product landing strategies.
- At least 5 years of experience in user research, with the ability to plan and execute research independently.
- Able to clarify abstract problems and look for new ideas in unclear situations.
- Confidence in becoming a world class UX Researcher.
- Familiar with various user research methods and have extensive interview experience.
- Great at data analysis, possess the ability to seek out and break down problems and identify contributing factors.
- Possess a Human-Centered Design mindset, caring deeply about why we do things, not just what we’re doing.
- Great communication skills and understanding of how to work with various roles in the company.
- Proficient English communication skills is a must, working level Spanish communication skills would be a plus.
Even Better If
- Experience working in the start-up/ tech space, ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in overseas user research and interviews to assist the team in expanding research projects quickly.
- Experience in overseas market culture research.
- Negotiable; adjusted based on skill set and previous experience.
If the team thinks you are a suitable candidate, we will be in touch ASAP!