QA Automation Engineer
The Age of Privacy requires a new standard of transparency.
Due to stringent and changing privacy regulations, organizations face uncertainty and regulatory challenges. Company’s business systems were not designed to be compliant.
We’re building a company and team to solve this problem. We’ve raised $9.2M and are built and backed by executives and founders at DocuSign, MuleSoft, Twilio, Cloudera, Oracle, Salesforce.com, HP Labs, Facebook and Quantcast.
We live by our values:
- Be transparent
- Build trust
- Be bold
- Make each other better
- Learn from failure
Join our team and shape the new standard of transparency.
✅ You’ll Own
As a software QA automation engineer, you’ll build an automation framework, and own an end to end QA automation process for DataGrail’s core products.
You’ll be responsible for the following:
- Contribute to the overall QA strategy and processes
- Architect, develop, execute and maintain comprehensive test automation libraries and frameworks for web applications
- Develop automated test scripts, conduct automation test runs for functional, regression and acceptance (and possible stress/performance) testing
- Support manual QA testing where automation is not possible or necessary
- Translate product requirements into exhaustive automated test cases and create test suites into TestRail
- Log issues discovered during testing with steps to reproduce and monitor them throughout their lifecycle until fixed/verified and closed
- Partner with Development and Product teams to define requirements, set priorities, plan and enable product testing
- Identify and document critical application flows for test automation
- Assist in constantly improving QA processes, tools and environments
👩💻 You’ll Improve
Our engineers take a broad view of what to improve in how we build products.
Since automation focuses on supporting manual human activity with systems/tools that enhance efficiency, you will help with improving the quality of our products, while reducing the cost and the time required for completing the project.
By building the proper automation framework you’ll ensure consistency in testing, deliver stable automated test code and guarantee the easier maintenance and reusability of the code.
You may also help us improve our tools, processes and workflows for getting quality products into our customer hands faster.
📚 You’ll Teach
We are one team, serving the same purpose and constantly learning from each other.
Do you have a helpful tip on great coding practices for automation, that saves you time and ensures software quality, test coverage and test re-usability? We want to see it on Slack or Notion.
If you feel inspired, give a talk at lunch and learn about your past experiences and mistakes that you learned from, that could be beneficial for the team.
🧠 You’ll Learn
We’re building an enduring organization. You’ll learn how to scale a business, an organization, and a product. Understand the privacy landscape inside out.