About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Associate, Prospect & New Customer Activation to join our Performance Marketing team. The Performance Marketing team is divided into two functions: Growth (focusing on driving new customer acquisition through a variety of marketing channels) and Lifecycle Marketing (focusing on converting prospective customers to flow into our new customer on-boarding journey that leads to long term relationships). Together, these functions drive the company’s revenue forward.
This person will partner with our Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Communications to help strategize lifecycle marketing initiatives around prospect and new customers. This candidate will spearhead content calendaring, briefing, testing frameworks and execution to drive high conversion and increase LTV across both audience communications. They will be implementing initiatives that build habit formation and foster deliberate customer behaviors that marry both emotional and transactional aspects of the customer’s profile.
Ideal candidates are strategic thinkers, problem solvers, experienced project managers and communicators who are highly focused on building meaningful and positive relationships. This person should have a strong understanding of lifecycle marketing principles and best practices. Moreover, they should be open and eager to learn, and have excellent attention-to-detail. We are looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who is willing to take initiative and is excited to support the Lifecycle team in a fast-paced, growing company.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with strategizing initiatives around personalization of prospect and new customer onboarding flows
- Own calendaring, briefing, and testing roadmaps for all corresponding triggers and campaigns
- Own proofing, QA and execution of all campaigns to ensure flawless deployment
- Update and maintain the prospect communications calendar
- Create and maintain audience segments
- Own monthly reporting recaps and testing summaries for campaign effectiveness
- Proactively resolve problems and roadblocks in order to keep workflow on schedule
- Maintain knowledge of best practices, tools, and industry trend
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ year(s) experience with email marketing and email production
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Natural problem-solver and self starter
- Ability to project manage, develop timelines, and own processes
- HTML & CSS knowledge
- Experience with Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Looker, Google Analytics, Tableau or Amplitude is a plus
- Experience with an email service provider such as Braze or Sailthru
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Adaptable with a willingness to learn and have fun
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.