About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
Daily Harvest is looking for a Product Manager to join our Digital Product team, focusing on driving engagement, loyalty, and customer lifetime value. The Digital Product team develops experiences and tools that delight our customers and fuel our growth. We work in cross-functional "squads" to bring our mission, brand, and values to life online.
As a Daily Harvest Product Manager, you will work closely with our Directors of Product Management, Director of Design, and a crew of engineers, analysts, and designers to build and execute on a roadmap that will accelerate growth at Daily Harvest. We’re on a mission to ensure that our customers have easy access to the type of nourishing food they need and want to be eating, but don’t have time to prepare. You’ll help us bring our vision of a personalized, self-replenishing freezer to life.
What you’ll do:
- Assess and execute on opportunities to drive growth at Daily Harvest. Here’s a sample of areas you might focus on:
- Deliver a first time customer experience that is delightful, seamless, and informative
- Clearly communicate our value proposition to prospective customers within the digital experience and partner with Marketing to bring this to life across various channels
- Ensure prospective customers are able to find items that align with their taste preferences over the course of their first few boxes, as our catalogue expands and new items are added
- Create multiple online and offline to online experiences to support the early life customer journey, supporting customers forming habits with Daily Harvest
- Dive deep into our data and work with our customer research team to develop new insights and hypotheses
- Lead the quarterly planning process for your squad and align your team’s roadmap to our company-wide strategic goals.
- Kick off the design process and engage the whole squad of engineers, designers, data scientists, data analysts, and stakeholders in the purpose, insights, and goals behind the work
- Dig in deep to understand the engineering implications of your work and collaborate closely with your designer and lead engineer to make decisions about the order of operations and the scope of the product you’re developing
- Closely monitor the results of your work by thoughtfully constructing A/B tests and closely observing post-launch metrics and customer feedback
- Effectively communicate progress proactively and clearly along the way
Who you are:
- 6+ years of work experience, ideally in a product role for 3-4 of those years
- You have a track record of bringing new consumer-facing products from concept to launch
- Experienced in making product decisions based on both qualitative insights and quantitative data - you have used data to inform both product iterations and new features
- Able to effectively communicate internally and externally and are able to sell ideas and clearly explain product concepts
- Can write detailed product requirements and effectively collaborate with engineering stakeholders to define scope
- Detailed-oriented, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path
- Possess internal and external team leadership skills and are able to build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues
- Experience with agile, XP, or SCRUM software development practices and a track record of strong relationships with colleagues in design and engineering
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems and are able to see other points of view, while maintaining a confident direction - you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done
- Unlimited Daily Harvest in the office to keep you hustling, not hangry + cold brew (...always stocked)
- Flexible time-off policy + flexible working hours (Unlimited PTO Plan)
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K + equity participation
- Ancillary benefits: Commuter, Gym membership + Citi Bike discounts
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- Annual company retreat
- Quarterly team outings, weekly onsite happy hours, + regular DH team gatherings to celebrate our co-workers
- Book club + running club
- Showers for post-morning or mid-workday workouts
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment + dog friendly!!
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.