Daily Harvest is looking for an experienced, product-minded analyst who can blend our data into insights that will enable us to deliver healthy and convenient frozen foods to more and more subscribers every day. You will be the core Data team member dedicated to supporting our Growth practice, working hand in hand with Digital Product, Marketing, and others around the company to meaningfully drive growth as we create a new category and the next great consumer brand in food.
What you'll do:
- Proactively analyze trends in site traffic and conversion to identify opportunities for customer acquisition and help define our growth strategy across the company.
- Build on our strong foundation of experimentation by designing statistically rigorous, iterative tests, communicating actionable insights, and reinforcing a culture of thoughtful risk taking.
- Define metrics and partner with others on instrumentation/data infrastructure to ensure growth data is accurately measured and clearly understood.
- Mentor junior team members and contribute to the collaborative, curious, and conscientious culture of the Data team.
Who you are:
- A data & analytics expert in Growth with 5+ years relevant work experience, including experience in a data-driven high-growth startup or technology business with a sophisticated data stack
- You have designed and run rigorous website A/B tests and are nimble enough to manage a number of ongoing tests but wise enough to raise concerns when a test sounds problematic
- You have worked on optimizing signup flows, especially in e-commerce
- Technically skilled with SQL, R or Python, and BI software (we use Looker),
- Solid understanding of statistics (probabilities, regression), other data science techniques a plus
- Strong presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated analyses to non-technical employees
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, fast-moving and constantly evolving hyper growth environment
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.