Daily Harvest is seeking a Product Marketing Manager on our Brand Team to develop the strategy and integrated marketing plans to launch our new food across multiple channels (including but not limited to Web, App, Email, Social, In-Box, and Paid). You will be responsible for driving launches forward, writing creative briefs, and consolidating learnings so we can continuously improve.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the strategy and execution of integrated marketing plans, including new launches, recipe optimizations, and food driven marketing campaigns, by working with the innovation, creative, and other cross-functional teams to execute from beginning to end
- Develop focused and compelling creative briefs that have all the necessary information for the creative team to succeed
- Partner with our in-house creative team to support ideation, selection, and recommendation of campaigns and content
- Ensure we are telling a holistic and consistent story across multiple channels, including but not limited to packaging, web, email, social, CX, acquisition, and activations
- Track projects, manage development timelines, and facilitate the day-to-day operations
- Exercise strong communication skills with collaborative spirit to move projects forward
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings for innovation marketing-led projects
- Be the go-to for innovation marketing questions, ensuring all internal and customer facing materials are up-to-date
- Work with data teams to tell a compelling story of our past campaigns performance, including learnings to be applied to future projects
- Build strong, supportive and constructive relationships with other teams within Daily Harvest, most notably Innovation and Creative
- Reporting to Director of Innovation Marketing on the Brand Team
- Collaborating with Innovation, Creative, Web Product, Acquisition, Lifecycle, Data
Who you are:
- 4+ years of marketing/brand communications/campaign management
- Solid understanding of creative process and ability to drive it from brief to completion
- As a do’er with a “no task too small” mentality, you are very comfortable getting into the detail and driving projects forward, making things happen, and are always one step ahead
- Highly organized with proven ability to manage multiple work streams at one time in a fast-paced environment
- Detail and process oriented with an ability to relentlessly follow up
- You have the ability and are passionate about communicating across many teams, and a special talent to bring them all together
- You are naturally tapped into and passionate about the latest and greatest products, brands, & habits of real people
- Sense of humor, we take our work seriously and ourselves un-seriously
- Bachelor's or other applicable advanced degree
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.