Daily Harvest is seeking an ambitious and customer-centric leader to build, develop and manage a team of associates who communicate directly with our customers to solve real-time issues, answer questions and respond to feedback. Our goal is to provide our customers with an impeccable experience, exceeding all expectations, not only with each and every shipment from Daily Harvest, but also each and every interaction. Reporting into the Director of Customer Experience (CX), you will be a dynamic leader with great judgment who can both inspire excellence and lead by example. You thrive in fast-paced and high-growth environments, and self-identify as a hustler who doesn’t settle for anything less than WOW.
What you'll do:
- Lead, develop and inspire CX associates
- Manage in-office and remote CX associates, earning the trust and respect of each of our team members
- Establish agenda for CX bi-weekly team meetings
- Help us transition from reactive to proactive support through our customer’s journey
- Be aware of team members’ workload and interests, and when appropriate, assign projects to direct reports
- Report on weekly team performance
- Interview candidates and make recommendations on hiring decisions
- Maintain a positive attitude during high-volume and/or stressful periods
- Work with the Director of CX to establish a cohesive strategy for annual employee performance reviews
- Up to 10% travel
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 3 years in a people management role
- Obsessed with the customer experience
- Able to think on your feet to get our customers taken care of
- A change leader
- An advocate for both your team and our customers
- Experience managing a remote team is a plus
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Access to Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.