Daily Harvest is looking for a creative thinker and collaborator to join our Brand team. The Brand Coordinator will play a critical role in helping us grow and scale our brand across all marketing channels and customer touchpoints. You’ll work cross-functionally to support projects that drive awareness in new segments and grow brand affinity. You will act as a steward of our brand, ensuring every touch point is a clear articulation of our value proposition and an incredible experience for our customers.
What you'll do:
- Work collaboratively with the brand team to execute strategies that build engagement with key segments, tracking performance, spend and ROI
- Act as a steward for our brand, protecting and maintaining its essence across all touchpoints, including acquisition, customer experience, partnerships, social, PR and events.
- Support cross-functional teams to help launch new programs and customer touchpoints
- Help develop creative briefs that clearly communicate our goals, timeline and standards across multiple touchpoints
- Maintain a social-first approach to events, partnerships, and brand activations
- Support PR & Social initiatives with influencers and content to maximize impact
- Stay on top of emerging trends at the local and national level; keep a consistent pulse on cultural landscape
What You Are:
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, ideally in a brand marketing role in a fast-paced/start-up environment
- Interest in eCommerce or DTC brands, fluency in digital marketing channels and building community via digital channels
- Creative thinker and strong collaborator with excellent organizational skills
- In tune with emerging trends and can predict what's going out of style
- Self-motivated, “can do” attitude with a desire to build, growth mindset
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.