Daily Harvest is looking for a curious and passionate Manager of Consumer Insights to support and optimize our growing product portfolio strategy. Reporting to the VP of Culinary Product, you will help identify and translate data-driven, actionable insights along with competitive and market analyses into more effective innovation and collaborate with the product and brand teams to develop clear and strategic product development briefs. You will also manage consumer testing across channels for new and existing products.
- Drive both qualitative and quantitative creative research to create and champion strategic recommendations based on market trends and consumer facts
- Synthesize research findings into actionable insights for the Culinary Product and Brand teams, backed by robust data
- Be the expert on the Daily Harvest customer through a mixture of research methods and vendor relationships to foster a deep understanding of consumer desires
- Monitor market and competitive trends and quantify opportunities within the innovation pipeline
- Deliver actionable data-driven insights that inform cross-functional teams on key strategic opportunities to grow sales of existing products and new category/product innovations
- Analyze existing data to uncover fact-based insights to inform product marketing strategies
- Collaborate with Marketing, Data, and Digital Product functions to develop holistic customer research plans and execute accordingly
- Partner with the Product Marketing to help drive the potency of our product marketing efforts
- Deliver against the company and team goals and timelines, tailoring research approaches accordingly
Who you are
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience, quantitative research experience a must
- Analytical and creative mindset with knowledge of innovation landscape
- Must be an independent, strategic, and creative thinker who is a strong team player (you aren’t afraid to get scrappy when needed) and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to juggle an array of tasks
- Skilled in Excel and PowerPoint
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.