We’re looking for an enthusiastic, customer-centric Marketing and Community Manager who will drive the development of the Daily Harvest community, both on and offline. This person will oversee our various networks, implementing initiatives that build brand affinity and foster deep connections with individuals, specifically tailored to the interests and characteristics of each group. The role will offer a unique opportunity to build programs from the ground-up and develop strategies that will help shape the future of our fast-growing business. Ideal candidates are skilled project managers and communicators who are highly focused on building meaningful relationships.
What you'll do:
- Develop a strategy for our various customer networks to build authentic advocacy for the brand. Oversee all programming, communications, focus groups, and insight gathering
- Grow and manage the day-to-day communications for our Health + Wellness network, working closely with our Nutrition Advisor and consultants
- Implement both national and local initiatives with our networks in key markets to create meaningful, brand and community-building experiences
- Develop and implement strategies that deepen our relationships with our communities by assessing qualitative and quantitative data derived from each group
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to gather insights and define actionable next steps to apply feedback from our networks and disperse information to appropriate functional team (culinary, tech, marketing)
- Oversee our influencer and expert gifting program to generate ongoing buzz, working close with the Performance team to support both brand and acquisition goals
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual planning and reporting on the health of our various communities
What You Are:
- 5+ years experience in a brand marketing or communications role
- Proven track record of building communities across multiple channels, both on and offline
- Your superpower is building meaningful relationships, engaging and connecting to multiple exceptional project management abilities, to lead initiatives from concept through execution and post-launch analysis
- Keen ability to interpret customer insights, communicate results and formulate strategy
- Obsessed with storytelling and coming up with compelling ways to engage with different types of communities and individuals
- Ability to move and build quickly, continually testing and iterating to drive results
- Possess a proactive, energetic, outgoing attitude and community-oriented mindset
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers' doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.
At Daily Harvest, our mission is to take care of food, so that food can take care of you. And it wouldn't be possible without our team. We celebrate the unique POV that each person brings to the table and believe in a collaborative and inclusive environment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, military or veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. These are our guiding principles and apply across all aspects of employment.