Opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup, embed in a cross-functional product development team, and learn each phase of the digital product development process.
You will learn:
- How to assess product opportunities based on quantitative data about user behavior, qualitative insights from user research, and company strategy.
- How to translate product strategy into designs through collaboration with product design and engineering
- How to break a digital initiative down into iterative releases
- The agile software development process and how to collaborate effectively with engineering
This internship will begin with a week of shadowing a product development squad, then you’ll take ownership of an initiative from the backlog, size the opportunity, conduct user research to validate the opportunity, then begin prototyping with the design team. We will pick an initiative that is scoped to ensure that engineering can kick-off and you can see the full process from end to end.
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, harvest bowls, breakfast bowls, and lattes.
- A dynamic, ambitious and exciting work environment
- Competitive hourly compensation.
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing, plant-based food accessible with thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food delivered to doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to fries. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.