Daily Harvest is seeking an Executive Assistant to be a critical partner to both our CEO and CFO. This highly organized, resourceful person will ensure that nothing falls through the cracks. You will be an integral part of ensuring that the CEO's office operations run smoothly and is successful in supporting other business activities.
The perfect candidate will be detail-oriented with clear, concise communication skills, and a warm, service-oriented mindset. The ideal candidate is looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced, high-stakes environment, has a positive “can do!” attitude, and has administrative experience supporting executives at the VP level and above.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings and schedules for the CEO and CFO in a fast-moving environment, driving effective meetings via upfront materials preparation, agenda setting, and clear follow ups
- Anticipate needs, look around corners, and provide the highest caliber of administrative support
- Arrange travel (domestic and international), restaurant reservations, conferences, catering, and off-site meetings, while preparing comprehensive travel itineraries and contact lists specific to each trip, and orchestrate all necessary arrangements
- Coordinate logistics for special business events and personal projects; help locate and obtain information & resources; anticipate and prepare materials as needed
- Handle, prioritize, and draft emails
- Work with finance to on-board new vendors, ensure timely payment of exec team invoices, update finance team on projected spend.
- You have 2-4 years of Executive Assistant experience working with VP level or above
- You’re extraordinarily detail oriented
- You’re proactive: You’re always three steps ahead, and know how to manage senior executives to help them avoid potential pitfalls.
- You are a creative problem solver
- You’re thoughtful communicator: You are highly organized in your communication - whether that is taking great notes that summarize information effectively or writing clear and concise emails.
- You’re hardworking: You are endlessly reliable, trustworthy, and consistent in your ability to produce the highest quality work, even outside the confines of a 9-5 job.
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, overnight oats, and chia puddings
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing, plant-based food accessible with thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food delivered to doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.