Daily Harvest seeks a front-end software engineer to help build the future of frozen food delivery. As a member of our software engineering team, you’ll craft and ship the code that powers our entire business -- from user-facing UI, to our mobile experiences and all user-facing touch points. You’ll be working with a small team of friendly, easy-going engineers.
- Design, develop, and test the Daily Harvest front-end web-based user experience
- Work closely with team members to launch new features and systems
- BS in computer science or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years of experience in software development roles
What would really make you stand out:
- Has created and shipped several apps or products
- iOS / Android native or react programming experience
- MySQL, Google Cloud SQL, PeeWee ORM
- Experience with Git, Travis CI, PyTest, and deployments to Google Cloud
- Unlimited Daily Harvest to keep you hustling, not hangry
- Access to everything we make (including recipes in development)
- A dynamic, ambitious, and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time-off policy
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing, food built on fruits and vegetables accessible. We do this by delivering thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food to customers doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.
Since launching in 2015, Daily Harvest has been featured in national publications like Fast Company, The New York Times, and Refinery29, and garnered investments from celebrities like Gwyneth Paltrow, Serena Williams, and Bobby Flay.
Our team is collaborative, driven, and future-thinking. We're constantly learning, experimenting, and iterating, and celebrate failure just as much as success. We take risks, try new things, and we get things done. We love adaptogens and cruciferous vegetables but never say no to cake. Everything we do, we do in the service of our community.