Daily Harvest seeks a front-end software engineer to help build the future of frozen food delivery. As a member of our software engineering team, you’ll craft and ship the code that powers our entire business -- from user-facing UI, to our mobile experiences and all user-facing touch points. You’ll be working with a small team of friendly, easy-going engineers.
- Design, develop, and test the Daily Harvest front-end web-based user experience
- Work closely with team members to launch new features and systems
- BS in computer science or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years of experience in software development roles
What would really make you stand out:
- Has created and shipped several apps or products
- iOS / Android native or react programming experience
- MySQL, Google Cloud SQL, PeeWee ORM
- Experience with Git, Travis CI, PyTest, and deployments to Google Cloud
- An office freezer full of smoothies, soups, overnight oats, and chia puddings
- A dynamic, ambitious and fun work environment
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Flexible time off policy
- Lots of responsibility!
About Daily Harvest
Daily Harvest makes nourishing, plant-based food accessible with thoughtfully sourced, chef-crafted food delivered to doorsteps, all ready to enjoy in minutes. We’re on a mission to take care of food, so food can take care of you.