Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Trimming & Packaging Associates are responsible for preparing medical Cannabis products for distribution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the harvest and curing process of medical cannabis
- Packaging of medical Cannabis products
- Labeling and recording inventory data
- Ensure daily compliance with policies and procedures including but not limited to; state compliance, security protocols, and access protocols
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness to improve and promote quality
- Work in a quick and efficient manner and strives to consistently increase productivity
- Responsible for maintaining the organization and cleanliness of the trimming room while performing all duties
Education and Qualifications:
- Must stay current and adhere to all policy regulations of the State of North Dakota
- Basic knowledge and familiarity with Cannabis
- Familiarity with warehouse procedures
- Excellent computer, mathematic, language, and reasoning skills
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- Must be 21 years of age
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- High School Diploma or equivalent; 1 year experience preferred
- Ability to use repetitive use of hands, wrists and forearms
- Ability to stand on feet or sit for extended periods of time
- Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to meet job and operate equipment requirements
- Ability to twist, turn, bend, stand and walk as required to perform the duties associated with functioning as Trimming and Packaging Specialist.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- The ability to operate a point-of-sale computer system
- Pushing, pulling, and carrying with the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.