Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 108 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
The IT Help Desk Technician will oversee technical projects in alignment with organizational goals. Managing the effective delivery of networks, development, and disaster recovery systems and processes. This person will be hands-on with excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all dispensary users and provide support for level 1 and level 2 service requests
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and ask pertinent questions
- Communicate clearly with users either over the phone or in-person
- Document issues and resolutions properly for record-keeping and posterity
- Consistently follow up with users to ensure proper function after issue resolution
- Perform basic functions in Office 365 such as password resets, account updates, and changes, license assignments following company protocol, etc.
- Image and configure Windows 10 computers
- Installation, modification, and repair of Windows 10 computers
- Install Windows 10 updates in addition to frequent software updates and hardware firmware and drivers
- Install and/or configure peripherals such as printers, keyboards/mice, etc. for users
- Resolve basic network issues such as Wireless connections and Local Area Networks among other systems
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair basic issues with VOIP phone system which requires some knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Quickly acclimate with the company’s ERP system and provide basic support for users
- Will be responsible for the company’s IT ticketing system including configuration, modification, maintenance, and frequent updates
- Other technical tasks as assigned
- Ability to work weekends and be part of an on-call rotation schedule
- Willing to travel to provide support onsite when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or similar and at least 1 year of Help Desk support experience
- Must be willing to travel with company reimbursement for expenses
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking/configuration, DHCP, DNS, etc.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10 management and configuration
- VOIP experience is not required but welcome
- Knowledge of Office 365 Administration is a plus, but not necessary
- Must be malleable and quick to adjust to a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative with a can-do attitude
- Must be 21 years of age
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.