Here at HEYDUDE, we are a team of Go-To's who work together to embrace and embody our brand values in everything we do. We dare boldly, putting progress over perfection to bring our consumers and fans the most comfortable shoes on the planet. We aim to be steadfast and engage genuinely with our consumers and each other. We keep it simple, welcome all, and strive to have a “Hey Day!”
In February of 2022, Crocs, Inc. acquired HEYDUDE. This acquisition not only adds an outstanding brand to the Crocs portfolio, but provides a wealth of opportunities for teamwork, career growth, and best practice sharing across the two brands. We’ve experienced incredible growth in the past few years, and we need to build our teams with the most creative, passionate footwear enthusiasts in the world. That’s where you come in!
Interested in being our next Go-To? Check this out!
The Merchant, Marketplace & Etail is a cross-functional collaborator who is responsible for building compelling assortments for HEYDUDE Marketplace and Etail that support revenue and brand goals. This role works cross functionally to identify and advocate for product needs, communicate go-to-market initiatives and guide demand and inventory planning. This person supports both the merchandising and commercial digital teams. In charge of analyzing and understanding the digital marketplace business and using those insights to drive immediate commercial activity as well as long range merchandising strategies.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Effectively identify and communicate assortment needs to leadership and merchandising partners.
• Communicate GTM priorities to digital partners to ensure alignment around GTM strategies.
• Analyze product performance and communicate performance optimally to digital partners and leadership.
• Provide guidance to Demand Planning team in order to create and maintain optimal demand plans.
• Responsible for monitoring purchase orders delays, including surfacing risks and opportunities.
• Remain connected to marketing activity ensuring merchandising strategies and GTM plans are aligned.
• Build seasonal post-mortems for the merchandising team.
• Leverage information to build revenue driving line architecture for future seasons
• Own deliverables for all preseason merchandising milestones: virtual kick off, global assortment review, regional assortment finalization, present product line to sales team and accounts. Be the voice for Marketplace and Etail accounts
• Field requests for new material and carry over development. Qualify asks and edit for the most business critical.
• Champion new seasonal assortments, drive alignment to business goals
• Present seasonal strategy and assortments and
• Deliver on marketplace needs. Build seasonal calendar and present promotional offers to digital marketing team. Follow up on performance weekly and be quick to react as needs of the business shift.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
• BA or BS in business, merchandising, or related field.
• 3-5 years of Buying or Merchandising Planning.
• Experience in merchandising/buying digital and/or Amazon marketplace
• Proficient in Microsoft office (specifically Excel) and Google docs.
• Self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, and high-performance environment.
• Excellent time management, communication (written & verbal) and organization skills.
• Ability to work cross-functionally, globally, and influence key partners.
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once and analyze large datasets.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change.
• Strong initiative and capacity to work independently.
• Positive demeanor and capable of working in a team environment.
HEYDUDE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Merchant 3, Digital
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $88,000 - $99,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator (hybrid work schedule; in office 60-80%)
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.