Crocs is hiring a Digital Merchandise Manager to join the Regional team in order to help drive the globally aligned merchandising vision for Crocs. As Merchandise Manager, you are responsible for adopting the brand vision for the consumer, as well as identifying Regional product opportunities gained through an in depth understanding of the markets. The successful candidate would be expected to have a clear point of view on platform segmentation with experience curating Digital assortments.
- Prepare weekly/monthly sell-through and category performance reports for management review.
- Create reporting that highlights progress against strategic priorities.
- Support Line development with financial modeling to identify risks and opportunities.
- Collate commentary for Seasonal buy review decks for management sign off.
- Take ownership for Regional Seasonal hind-sighting process, ensure learnings are factored into future buy strategy at market level.
- Become Superuser for O9 assortment planning tool.
- Monitor ASP, product margin and discount rate to ensure positive progression across all key metrics, flag risk and opportunity.
- Create and plan Regional consumer-right assortments using the Global Must Buy and Elective seasonal assortments for .COM, Marketplaces & Etail.
- Partner with GTM Manager to ensure product strategy is supporting right through to execution.
- Ensure the team are fully informed on product strategy and Seasonal focuses, communicate key messages shared by Global team.
- Maintain Regional merchandising item master and Seasonal Line list.
- Collate and report on Etail sell-out data to help inform future sell-in plans.
- Review data for variance from strategy and highlight for merchant teams to enable data-driven decision making.
- Maintain consumer focused by utilizing consumer insights, conducting competitor click-throughs and keeping abreast of market macro environment shifts and trends.
- Manage Digital collaboration process to ensure qtys are optimized by market and PO placement is timely.
- Track global linelist edits and ensure clear communication to the markets.
- Work with Regional Planning Manager to review new product reactions and flag future forecast risk and opportunity accordingly.
- Oversee Regional Digital SMU track, support the markets with SMU brief completion and submission.
- Complete regular analysis of in-season product performance, communicate with comprehension to all stakeholders, and play forward learnings for future planning.
- University bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years in merchandise planning and/or buying.
- E-Commerce experience is a plus.
- Identify and leverage emerging trends and best practices in the marketplace to ensure the most effective merchandising.
- Strong understanding of market competition, consumer and market trends
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Collaborative team player who enjoys work effectively with multiple cross-functional groups.
- Track record of succeeding in a results driven environment.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Commercial and analytical mindset.
- Detail oriented.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookup, etc.)