Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our UK/Ireland Sales Team is looking for a Key Account Manager – Mainstream, Departmental & Value Channel UK
The KAM role requires strategic planning and development on designated key accounts within the UK. Mainstream, Departmental & Value channels.
Main Focus is to intensify, develop and grow the relationship and sales in-line with company targets and aspirations.
Be focused on a strong sales lead on mid- and long-term strategic plans, coordinate and activate all brand departments to execute relevant coop and sales activities to maximize success and create an exponential growth path.
The KAM is supporting the strategic vision, tools and roadmap for our priority key account growth in the market of across their designated account base.
The role will execute our Wholesale strategic planning, drive brand priorities and pillars, and influence and collaborate with colleagues within the UK team.
What will you do?
Mainstream, Departmental & Value channels account leadership to drive Key Account Growth.
- Develop, manage and execute the sales and business plans for the designated key accounts within the UK market and coordination – in connection with UK Wholesale Director – develop a sales plan by account and product.
- Deliver the expected exponential growth with focus on designated account base.
- Plan, analyze and implement projects and initiatives across internal functions and lead the initiatives across all focus channels and Key Accounts;
- Consults with UK Wholesale Director regarding development of business plans and is accountable for achieving sales targets.
- Analyzes, evaluate and report required sales information in a timely manner;
- Visits the Key customers as well as stores routinely, to evaluate assortments and make proper revisions to satisfy market needs;
- Negotiate terms and conditions with key accounts in line and agreed with company expectations;
- Partner with Finance, Operations and Logistics teams to drive stronger profitability and focus on key KPIs.
- Building a successful working environment within the Crocs International support team.
- Intensive “best practice” exchange with all KAMs focused on direct Markets
- Participate in Sales Conferences, internal meetings as well as Regional Trade Fairs (if required)
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree or similar in a related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in Sales and Key Account Management preferably in the footwear, casual or sport industry
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Deep knowledge & experience of Wholesale Key Accounts focused on the UK Market Mainstream, Departmental & Value
- Ability to assess customer needs and to establish industry leading relationship between the Brand and Key Account.
- Experiences to move successfully in a complex Matrix organization driving partnership and relationship focus.
- Proven ability in driving successful growth strategies in complex environments.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills along with good skills in all aspects of Microsoft Office.
- Balance of strategy and deal maker mentality with innovative, flexible, and creative problem-solving skills.
What do we offer?
- A job within a unique environment of a fast growing and solid global brand.
- 40 hours per week, in-office and remote combined, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity.
- Fun work place, innovating working environment.
- 20 paid holidays
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world.
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day.
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!