Crocs Inc. is a worldwide popular manufacturer of fun, colorful shoes. We are looking for a HR Manager, India to be a strong business partner to the business on all HR and administrative matters in our India market.
- Provide employment regulatory advice (eg. employee relations related matters) to the country GM on timely manner
- Be able to manage both HR and Administrative related duties.
- Responsible for end-to-end employee experience from onboarding to offboarding
- Maintain employees’ records, administering benefits and support regional payroll manager on India payroll and tax related matters.
- Responsible for developing HR policies as per government requirement and work with regional office for implementation.
- Be the go-to person for employees for HR and administrative matters (including travel booking)
- Work with regional office in coordinating and executing employee engagement initiatives for India office.
- Ability to develop administrative procedures, plan and control administrative budgets.
- To manage and organize office effectively
- To be able to execute tasks required on ad-hoc basis.
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
Other Job Requirements
- 5-7 years HR operations background, ideally multinational organization in the retail or FMCG industry.
- Good knowledge and experience in employment law and employee tax knowledge.
- Sound knowledge of HR policies and practices, various SOPs and implementation
- Strong analytical and drafting skills, an eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in English.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, establish priorities and solve problems.
- Good team player and ability to work with senior management team as well as peers.
- Good stakeholder management