A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
Crocs is looking for a Manager, Ecommerce Project Management to lead all aspects of technical execution and project management for initiatives across Crocs-operated digital websites and platforms. This role will be responsible for managing and leading our existing Project Management team, as well as serving as the assigned Project Manager and lead on several projects and initiatives. The leader in this role will implement and evolve processes and best practices within our established agile framework. Candidates must have previous proven experience both directly leading sophisticated technical projects as well as experience leading and growing project management teams. This role will interact closely with other leaders across the Crocs organization and be ultimately accountable for all Digital Project Delivery.
Primary Job Duties
- Serve as leader and mentor for existing Digital Project Management team members
- Responsible for coordination and successful execution of all Digital projects handled by your team
- Develop and maintain department metrics and scorecards using Atlassian tools to help supervise and share the health of project delivery practice
- Drive and facilitate quick and informed decision-making across different levels of the organization
- Schedule and lead all vital meetings, create and own the agendas, assemble and distribute all notes; ensure meetings are maximally productive in minimal time.
- Keep work on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
- Serve as liaison between ecommerce delivery, ecommerce merchandising, global marketing, IT, legal and other cross functional teams within the Crocs org.
- Build and handle detailed (and often compressed) work back plans and production schedules when needed
- Drive and run content development where applicable – collect and communicate feedback and changes, organize and deliver assets (copy, translations, imagery), review and ensure all feedback is incorporated and delivered
- Facilitate and supervise testing of all deliverables and changes
- Ensure that all tasks are appropriately staffed and help balance team resources through collaboration
- Facilitate lessons learned sessions to drive process changes, future improvements and innovation
- This role knows what to expect, what to do next, and how to keep teammates focused and productive
The best candidate will:
- Have previous experience leading a project management department focused on direct-to-consumer digital commerce initiatives for a large brand or agency
- Have experience with agile principles
- Have mastery and first-hand of all executional tasks required to carry out technical digital projects.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot production issues and dig deep into a problem across multiple systems at various levels
- Know every detail of the given digital project at any given moment, and serve as the “go-to” for all other members of ecommerce delivery team
- Able to look down the road to anticipate needs and mitigate risk or potential blockers.
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform and familiarity with ecommerce architectures a plus
- Ability to understand and communicate highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences (developers, architects, business owners, Crocs leadership)
- Loves solving problems
- Growth mindset with passion for continual learning
- Comfortable with high pressure, high profile and fast-paced environments
- Excellent communication
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- 10 years of technical project management experience at a digital agency or brand passionate about direct-to-consumer ecommerce
- 5 years proven experience leading project delivery teams
- Previous technical experience, experience as a developer or other validated technical expertise desired
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Manager, eCommerce Project Management
Job Level: Manager of Staff
Career Level: CL6
Salary Range: $120,000 - 135,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.