HEYDUDE designs comfortable, versatile, and accessible footwear and accessories. Founded in Italy in 2008, HEYDUDE puts tireless attention to detail and a passion for impeccable craftsmanship into every pair of HEYDUDE shoes. HEYDUDE believes its innovative, ultra-light comfort and casual yet versatile style is a winning combination. In February of 2022, Crocs, Inc. acquired HEYDUDE, a casual footwear brand with very high growth and high profit. This acquisition not only adds an amazing brand to the Crocs portfolio, but will provide a wealth of opportunity for collaboration, career growth, and best practice sharing across the two brands.
Due to our incredible growth, we are looking to add Supervisors who want to grow with us. The Operations Supervisor supports a 350,000 sq ft distribution campus by manning the day-to-day operations of one facility in a three facility, three shift operation.
We are operating 3 shifts:
- 1st shift: Monday – Thursday, 4am – 1:30pm
- 2nd shift: Monday – Thursday, 3pm – 1:30am
- Weekend shift: Friday – Sunday, 6am – 6:30pm
Primary Job Duties
- Effectively partner with other supervisors within the facility to meet daily productivity and service goals for the distribution center
- Develop and maintain accuracy standards to ensure inventory integrity as it is received and moves within the facility
- Provide leadership of associates to meet productivity, cost goals, and service standards
- Ensure performance best practices by monitoring safety and accident/incident reports to reduce lost time
- Developing productive and positive relationships among management and non-exempt associates.
- Maintaining open communication by setting clear objectives
- Investigates near-misses and incidents and works cross-functionally to reduce or eliminate root cause
- Providing timely and effective feedback to team members and other key stakeholders
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in a warehouse environment or in a related area
- Preferred: College degree
- Prior experience within a Distribution Center environment
- Effectively manages complexity and change
- Prior experience with transportation or logistics
- Responsibility with hiring, training, and disciplinary actions
- Familiar with a variety of warehouse concepts, practices, and procedures.
- PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills
- Team player and work well with others
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong distribution background in a high volume, high growth environment required
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Experience in an Omni-Channel Distribution environment processing Wholesale, Retail and E-Commerce orders is highly desirable.
- Background knowledge in lean principles, six-sigma, or ISO-9001
- Experienced in mentoring and coaching employees on job performance
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Experience with automation including conveyors, shuttle systems and sortation systems
- Forklift experience / certification
HEYDUDE is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.