A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
We are excited to announce, the Crocs Ohio Distribution Center (OHDC) is looking for an Operations Supervisor for the 2nd shift of Distribution Operations which covers Monday through Thursday (10 hour shifts - 6pm - 430am) and support our cross dock operations in our Nile building. This position will work in coordination with the Operations Supervisors who cover the 1st shift and the Weekend shift to ensure continuity and success of overall operations.
Primary Job Duties
- Effectively work with other supervisors within the facility to meeting daily productivity and service goals for the distribution center
- Develop and maintain accuracy standards to ensure inventory integrity as it is received and moves within the facility
- Effectively manage staff to meet productivity and cost goals and service standards
- Ensure performance best practices by monitoring safety and accident/incident report to reduce lost time
- Supervise distribution center operations in a union free environment; ensuring and maintaining direct, productive, and positive relationships between and among management and non-exempt associates.
- Maintaining open communication by setting clear objectives. Providing timely and effective feedback to team members and other key stakeholders.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in a warehouse environment or in a related area
- Preferred: College degree
- Prior experience within a Distribution Center environment
- Prior experience with transportation or logistics
- Responsibility with hiring, training and disciplinary actions
- Familiar with a variety of warehouse concepts, practices, and procedures.
- PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong supervisory and managerial skills
- Team player and work well with others
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast paced environment
- Strong distribution background in a high volume, high growth environment required
- Good verbal and written communicator
- Experience in an Omni-Channel Distribution environment processing Wholesale, Retail and E-Commerce orders is highly desirable.
- Experienced in mentoring and coaching employees on job performance
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Experience with automation including conveyors, shuttle systems and sortation systems
- Forklift experience / certification
Crocs is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.