Job Title: Senior Onsite Specialist, E-Commerce
Reports to (Direct Title): Senior Onsite Manager, E-Commerce, Japan
Location(s): Tokyo, Japan
Employment Type: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Crocs Japan is hiring an E-Commerce Senior On-Site Specialist to expand the business of .COM business. This exciting role will execute Japan’s localized Go To Market (GTM) plan, VMD and operations of the .COM store, setting up the catalog with an attractive customer journey in mind, planning and setting up sales campaigns that take full advantage of sales, and implementing personalized shopping.
You will also be responsible for working with the global team to implement new projects to improve the UX/UI for our customers. In addition to improving the storefront, you will also contribute to backend improvements such as the introduction and operation of local payment systems and implement automation of returns and refunds and provide customer support. This is a fast paced, hands-on role that requires strong attention to detail and good communication with colleagues. We welcome someone who has strong ownership to lead our .COM business. This role reports to the E-Commerce Senior Onsite Manager, located in Tokyo.
Primary Job Duties
- User Acceptance Testing for the introduction of new features/projects and preparing them to launch on the Japan site.
- Support customer service and payment vendors and troubleshoot issues ad hoc (i.e. customer orders or technical)
- Use Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) to execute daily onsite merchandising activity such as managing product information, pricing and promotions, localizations, product ranking, personalization, onsite search, etc.
- Analyze customer behavior on .COM and propose and improve performance (click through rates, conversion rates, AOV, membership registration, checkout completion, etc.) using AB tests, creative assets, user reviews, onsite search results, site navigation, etc.
- Participate in writing and updating creative briefs, project managing new product launches, and collaborating with Merchandising and Digital Marketing teams as needed.
- University bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ years experience in a similar role
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) or similar enterprise ecommerce platform and content management system (Magento/Adobe Commerce, SAP hybris, Oracle Commerce or other CMS)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong project and time management skills, willing to take initiative
- Experience with SAP, Order Management Systems or other backend systems is a plus
- Experience using Adobe Analytics (Omniture) or similar analytics tools
- Commercial and analytical mindset, detail oriented
- Language: Fluent Japanese. Positive attitude towards English: Business English skill. Minimum must read/write emails
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (create pivot tables, regularly use vlookup, etc.)
- Collaborative team player
- Willingness to try new ideas for storytelling, promotions, personalization activities to grow the business