Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA brand support center in Hoofddorp is looking for a Manager, Digital Analytics, EMEA & LATAM.
This role will be responsible for delivering behavioral insights across EMEA & LATAM eCommerce and eTail properties to inform investments and optimization among go-to-market, merchandising, promotional, performance marketing, and CRM activities. Collaborate with respective teams to continuously test and learn. Accelerate the company’s knowledge of the DTC ecommerce and etail channels in EMEALA to inform strategy.
What will you do?
- Lead eCommerce, eTail, and Marketplace analytics, insights, and reporting programs for this region. Deliver periodic and Ad hoc performance insights and recommendations by creating and managing reports and dashboards to support digital business.
- Test and learn across digital properties, including crocs.com. Consult with regional commercial, go-to-marketing, merch, marketing, and UX teams on the impact of strategic efforts.
- Lead bottoms-up forecasts for weekly outlooks, quarterly and annual operating plans to identify risks and growth opportunities.
- Partner with global analytics on best practices when applicable. Contribute to global analytical initiatives in collaboration with other regions.
- Develop and coach 2 direct reports. Build bench strength for ongoing growth.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Analytics, Information Systems, or a related discipline
- 5+ years of analytics or related experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Hands-on experience with descriptive and predictive statistics
- Strong knowledge of Digital Analytics vendors (Adobe Analytics preferred)
- Experience with Power BI, Tableau, or similar tool for data visualization
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, or R would be a plus
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions. Strong leadership track record with the ability to work effectively with leadership teams.
- Balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills, and understanding of ROI analysis.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Periodic travel to regional offices and conferences
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique and fast growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week, in-office and remote combined (Hybrid), a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!