To build crocs brand through maximizing brand and product exposure and positive free publicity by recommending, planning and executing public relations initiatives and brand events that celebrate our CAYA (Come As You Are) culture and fuel our business success.
Key Process Accountabilities:
1. PR Planning
- Develop and mange public relations plan and ensure that they stay aligned to the business’s overall objectives.
- Build comprehensive & high-efficient seeding plan, for both influencer free posts and media free pitch
- Landing global PR campaign, e.g., brand purpose, with concrete local insight
- Create insightful and high impactful local PR campaigns, donation, charity, sustainability, etc.
- Promote the business in media briefing, conferences, interviews, press release and articles.
- Supporting and the role for the marketing team by playing an active role in content creation, celebrity and influencer management which increases the business/products outreach to consumers.
2. PR Management
- Build and manage relationship with celebrities (brand spokes and others) and KOLs
- Build and manage relationship with key media titles, including fashion media, street fashion media, marketing media, official media, etc.;
- Supervise the PR agency to plan and execute PR activities to maximize their quality service provision as well as monthly, quarterly and annua report.
- Manage sourcing of all (locally produced) PR & Event material at the lowest price while still maintaining good quality and standards
- Follow the PR budget as set according to the marketing plan.
- Negotiate and develop relevant project quotations with PR agency/vendors and media.
- Assist in suggesting future PR budget.
Deliverables and Indicators (KPIs)：
- On time launch of assigned campaigns/projects
- Quality of related campaign PR plans & execution
- Integration of PR activities with other disciplines
- Improved Brand Strength and awareness
1. Education: Bachelor degree or above
2. Experience: Minimum 6 years relevant experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in PR department of a multi-national organization. Agency experiences and Corporate PR experience / expertise are a plus.
- Has strong relationship with media/celebrity/key influencers in China
- Proven successful experience working in a collaborative and x’functional setting
- Strong business sense and logical thinking
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
4. Interpersonal Skill:
- Strong influential power
- Strong integrity
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, teamwork and relationship building skills are critical
- Passionate, responsive strong willingness to learn and hard working.
- Work under pressure
5. Travel Requirement: As required
Key Role Dimensions:
1. Key Relationship:
- Internal: Country related department; Regional Marketing team
- External: commercial service provider
2. Geographical Area : China