A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are!
The Global Inventory Planner will maintain various reporting in support of Crocs Global Inventory. Using tools to drive accurate operating metrics; out of stock, inventory aging, slow/non-moving, excess, etc. Develop relationships to build commentary aligned with metric results. Support Sr. Manager and Sr. Planner with ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
This collaborator role offers a hybrid work environment: ~3 days a week in our MA office!
- Supports global inventory reporting with KPI’s and owns data accuracy / system support.
- Supports development of inventory goals and targets from a corporate / global level and collaborates with all regions for local roadmaps.
- Collaborate and drive ongoing development of the global inventory reporting and analytical toolkit used for inventory planning and management.
- Support proactive analysis of various reports to deliver accurate and timely information.
- Under guidance from management & leadership create inventory targets, monitoring / analyzing expected performance, assisting with the coordination of next steps with cross functional teams
- Responsibilities are global in nature and require collaboration with peers and other planning teams in both EMEA and Asia as well as Americas; highly likely the individual in this role will need to participate in Teams meetings across time zones, with appropriate work-life balance
- 1-3 years dynamic planning experience across inventory discipline(s) and in a highly collaborative setting
- Undergraduate degree with a background in Supply Chain, Business Management or Finance/Accounting is required
- Strong confirmed understanding within Business Intelligence (BI) applications is required
- Well-developed knowledge of inventory, supply, service operations; Certification from the Institute of Business Forecasting (IBF) CPF and/or APICS CSCP/CPIM preferred
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Inventory Planner
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL4
Salary Range: $67,000 - $82,000
Workplace Persona: Explorer (work from your US based home office)
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.