A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
We are looking for a self-directed and highly motivated Full Stack User Experience (UX) Designer to help wireframe, test, and implement mobile app site features within the Crocs App Content Management Platform (CMS). This person will be dedicated to improving the consumer experience while driving web sales growth. The ideal candidate is a pragmatic innovator that can translate business needs into a customer-focused solution. A Crocs Full Stack UX Desinger must be adaptable, flexible, and able to succeed within a dynamic environment. They need to be a self-starter with validated experience in shipping compelling user experiences to millions of customers.
• Build user flows, low and high-fidelity wireframes, user stories, workflow diagrams and storyboards for digital App experiences. Integrate robust design skills, including layout, typography, video, motion, design patterns and copywriting into all App campaigns through front end execution.
• Be responsible for the day-to-day design, template, and creative needs of the Mobile App within the Content Management platform (CMS) on a global scale. Develop App Content pages based on designs and CMS capabilities. This includes templates and layouts with CSS or HTML, as well as updating content and creative.
• Work with Product Management to drive project kickoff discovery sessions, help clarify business goals and problems, identify user needs and tasks, and help settle UX timelines.
• Consider market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities and user research findings and drive data-driven decision making to drive project kickoff discovery sessions, help clarify business goals and problems, identify user needs and tasks, and help settle UX timelines.
• Steadfast bias for action. One of your favorite things to do is to launch, learn and iterate. You know what matters most to customers (internal and external) and can simplify product requirements to deliver benefits to customers as quickly as possible.
• Maintaining an understanding of innovative technologies and software to influence the execution of our UX and support the vision for the future in the context of the competitive landscape.
• 4+ years of dedicated, hands on UX experience and/or college degree in some combination of the following: Interaction Design, Human Factors/HCI (Human Computer Interaction), Information Science, Cognitive and/or Behavioral Psychology
• 2-5 years of UX work experience in a design-related digital environment. Mobile App Experience preferred
• Confirmed experience crafting interactive prototypes, low and high-fidelity wireframes, user stories, workflow diagrams and storyboards for digital site experiences
• Knowledge of and experience in HTML and CSS
• Extensive knowledge and experience applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
• Strong proven understanding of standard UX design tools (Sketch, Invision, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc)
• Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on the feasibility of design solutions with a focus on optimizing mobile experiences
• Experience with research design - applying various methods including usability studies, contextual inquiry, surveys, and MVT methodologies
• Creative problem-solver with results-driven approach to eCommerce challenges and opportunities
• Strong communication skills - written, verbal and presentation - including the ability to clearly articulate UX/UI concepts, research findings and rationale with cross-functional partners to drive impact
• Proactive, self-sufficient, and professional, with strong organizational and time management skills
• eCommerce experience within B2C environments preferred
• Experience building design systems a plus
• Hardworking and enthusiastic about delivering design and user experience excellence
• Define and build UX concepts based on the knowledge of the business requirements and end-user needs through up-front, end-user research
• Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products and experiences
• Collect and analyze user behavior through usability studies, surveys, and online experiments (A/B testing)
• Work with designers, product managers, developers, and others to prioritize research and designs in a fast-paced environment.
• Advocate findings to diverse audiences through written reports and presentations
• Follow and identify key industry and technology trends to apply standard methodologies in design
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: User Experience Designer
Job Level: Intermediate Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL4
Salary Range: $70,000 - $89,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator (work from our Broomfield, CO office ~3 days a week)
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.