This entrepreneurial role will be responsible for leading the Australia and Singapore Digital Commerce businesses. Accountable for achievement of sales and profitability growth targets through leadership of digital marketing, merchandising, across owned eCommerce properties and third party ETail accounts and marketplaces. This includes aligning Go To Market (GTM) strategies and calendars, leveraging best practices for performance marketing and site experience. This role will lead an empowered, nimble local team to deliver both the localized strategy and execution to achieve results. This role and team will partner cross-functionality to ensure alignment across global and local stakeholders. This role is critical to achieving our growth goals in Digital Commerce for Singapore and Australia.
Annual Salary : $110,000 - $150,000
Detailed Job Responsibilities include as per following . However, other duties may be assigned as per the job requirement.
- Lead the strategy, execution and innovation of the digital commerce businesses in Singapore and Australia – including GTM, P&L management and growth, and team leadership. Responsible for driving and communicating Channel performance hind-sighting and optimization
- Ensure best in class localized performance marketing and merchandising execution leveraging resources and best practices from global stakeholders and learnings from other local market leaders
- Partner cross-functionally to prioritize SG & AU Digital Commerce across local and global stakeholder groups.
- Focus on activities to directly (and positively) impact Digital Commerce KPIs across mobile, desktop, Etail accounts, and marketplaces.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline
- 8+ years of digital commerce experience & 3+ years of leadership experience
- Strong Digital Commerce knowledge across domains (e.g. Marketing, Site, Brand Commerce, Merchandising, Go To Market, Marketplaces, Etail (Amazon)
- Ability to build and lead nimble and entrepreneurial team members to move quickly to successfully accomplish objectives at a high level of quality
- Ability to influence cross-functionally across various levels and departments in the organization (e.g. Global Digital Teams, Local Cross-Functional Teams)
- Experience and demonstrated capability to execute and iterate rapidly
- Ability to identify new opportunities and bring them to market
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- Balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills, and understanding of ROI analysis.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Periodic travel to regional offices and conferences