A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
Crocs' Digital Commerce team is looking for a hardworking eCommerce Salesforce Developer to join our dev-ops team! The candidate should have experience delivering business solutions on multiple platforms. The systems include Salesforce, service applications, web services, database management and analytical/systems reporting. This is a technical position that requires code development in various platforms as well as supporting the operations team with day-to-day troubleshooting. A primary emphasis will be placed upon Salesforce development experience. Candidates must have several years of Salesforce development experience with Flows, Process Builder, and Lightning Web Components, and experience in ecommerce, order management and/or fulfilment solution experience.
- Design business solutions using Salesforce development tools, as well as other platforms, languages and tools as needed
- Must have experience in eCommerce, order management and/or fulfilment
- Salesforce Development Experience
- Process Builder
- General SQL solutions to meet data opportunities
- Working knowledge of .NET/C# (useful but not required)
- Support day-to-day operations of services in an agile manner
- Dive in deep to help troubleshoot and solve issues as they arise
- Ability to create understandable documentation that allows proper staging, quality assurance and training on new developments
- Track all day-to-day activities and report updates daily
- Comfort within a fast paced and constantly evolving environment
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years in Salesforce Development with B2C ecommerce background experience
- Salesforce Lightning, Apex and SOQL
- Salesforce Flows
- Salesforce Process Builder
- Salesforce OMS or ecommerce order fulfilment experience
- XML and JSON
- Web Services
- Systems Integration
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Cloud Computing (preferably Azure)
- MS Visual Studio
- Object Oriented Programming
- Windows Application Services
- Travel to Broomfield, Colorado 2-3 times per year (potentially other global locations)
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Applications Developer
Job Level: Intermediate Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL4
Salary Range: $82200 - $123400
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.