- Work with Italy US design team for new product development & new technology research, and develop mature product to production;
- Cooperate with function team for project move on & quality/process keeping improve, achieve project smooth release
- Cooperate with tooling team ensure tooling opened on time and good quality, work with tooling team together to mature every mold at development phase;
- Cooperate with lab team ensure that all materials, processes, prototypes and development samples are fully tested to ensure adherence to CROCS quality standards.
- Cooperate with costing team, balance product & cost on each development product, and catch target price;
- Innovation material/technology/process research ability for develop team is request;
- Co-operate with Factory & lead team on keeping quality/schedule/process improvement;
- Costing effective and Streaming product process;
College above Major: not limited
More than 5 years footwear development and commercialization experience, sample making, material, schedule set up and management factory to accomplish brand target.
Strong footwear technical knowledge of product construction and manufacturing process, which included shoe making/material/mold/machine & costing Knowledge, EVA injection/tooling experience;
Fluently in both oral and written English;
Excellent communication skill for Muti-culture communicate;
Proactively, Open, Detail, Logical, Active, personal, team work, Able to Multi-Task Under pressure.