Crocs is passionate about building an immersive, robust branded digital experience and driving eCommerce growth. Come join the team & be comfortable in your own shoes as our new Sr. Specialist, Onsite Merchandising & Optimization! In this role you'll be a site merchandising/digital marketing/analytics unicorn, and support business initiatives by focusing on new site features and enhancements, personalization, analytics integrations and technical execution of promotions. As a member of the onsite team, you will partner with the platform manager, CRM manager, merchants, and digital analysts to execute and optimize technical merchandising efforts.
Primary Job Duties:
- Collaborate with business users to find opportunities to optimize the platform to better meet their business needs.
- Track the latest technologies and innovation trends.
- Research and recommend outstanding feature implementations and think out of the box to realize the creative vision.
- Lead innovation efforts and long-term strategy for site enhancements.
- Execute integrations with our personalization platform.
- Analyze customer data to continuously optimize personalization strategy.
- Set up tracking, analyze results, provide insights and make recommendations on onsite marketing content and storytelling.
- Set up and ensure all onsite promotions are executed accurately and meet all requirements for quality assurance and top performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred
- 5 years of experience and strong knowledge of creative web design, site functionality, and/or marketing and experience in a branded product environment required
- Experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud and related systems integrated with the platform
- Industry knowledge of retail ecommerce standard methodologies and consumer trends
- Ability to champion causes and engage others in the causes’ success
- Maintain clear communication channels across cross-functional teams at all time
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Sr. Merchandising Specialist, Onsite
Job Level: Senior Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $71,500 - $107,300
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.