Crocs is built on inherent simplicity and people-purposed, imaginative innovation. Our culture thrives on those who can think big, act fast and collaborate with ease. We are looking for a Sr. Product Line Manager, Collaborations who is an agile, self-starting teammate to join us in bringing disruptive, consumer first collaborations and energy product to the evolving global marketplace.
In reporting to the Director of Product Line Management, Collaborations, you will support the creation of consumer centric, disruptive, innovative product that engages consumers in the global energy landscape. This role will help drive and execute the product vision and strategy, help identify market and partner opportunities to take advantage of and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will utilize effective cross functional partnership to get essential team members aligned.
You are passionate about culture and understand how, music, art, fashion and street culture collide. You will understand the intricacies of global consumers, connect the dots between consumer and product, and are versed in the energy landscape both physical and digital.
What we’re looking for you to do:
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the most forward-thinking consumers globally and how to connect them to the Crocs brand
- Understand key brand objectives and initiatives on yearly and seasonal calendars
- Build and lead global energy roadmap in collaboration with Director of PLM, Collaborations and support in the identification of key opportunities for the brand, globally
- Drive flawless communication and collaboration across multiple cross functional groups along with external partners
- Drive cross-functional and external partners to maintain project timelines and deliverables
- Enjoy working with ambiguity and defining a growing product space
- Management of Centric PLM and samples as needed
Your experience should include:
- 5+ years product line management experience
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Strong business insight and record of achieving goals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence and engage others
- Ability to travel globally
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Senior Product Line Manager
Job Level: Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL5
Salary Range: $71,500 - $107,300
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.